Thursday, August 12, 2010
Spicy Roasted Chicken
• 1 whole chicken
• 5 shallots
• 5 candlenuts
• 4 tablespoon of grinded chili
• 3 cm galangal
• 2 stalks of lemongrass
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• Salt and sugar
• Cooking oil
• Wash the chicken till clean and then cut it into pieces and wash again
• Take candlenuts and shallots and chop well.
• Take lemongrass and galangal and bruise well also.
• Then take candlenuts and shallots that have been chopped and lemongrass and galangal that have been bruised and fry them with grinded chili.
• When it is almost fried, add in the chicken.
• Stir for a while before you add in 2 cups of water. Add sugar and salt too and boil until the chicken is cooked.
• When it is cooked, pour coconut oil into it and wait until it is dried.
• Once dried, take the chicken and roast it or you can put in the oven.